Our club objectives are as follows:
- To identify and create woodland campsites for members to enjoy and engage in outdoor recreation activities.
- To obtain and make available information on woodland Glampsite’s.
- To facilitate and encourage Glampsite owners to plant native woodlands.
- To promote camping in alternative caravans
- To promote outside leisure activities.
- To preserve the beauty of the landscape and ensure exempted sites do not cause harm to the amenity value of the landscape.
- To conserve and enhance biodiversity in woodlands.
- To help conserve native broad-leaf woodlands for future generations.
- To reconnect humans and nature.
- To provide a safe space for a range of therapeutic modalities